– Featured as one of the “Must See Acts at SXSW”
– Her most recent album, Shallow Graves, debuted at number 6 on the Euro Americana Charts and landed a song as Rolling Stone’s pick of the week.
– A Nashville’s Lighting 100 artist of the week
– One of NPR’s “10 Nashville Artists on the Rise”
– Two-time Americanafest showcasing artist
Georgia born, Alabama raised, and Nashville based Americana and Country artist, India Ramey was singing before she could talk. “When I was a toddler, my Grandmaw would take me to church and I would stand out in the isle and sing my guts out to the choir even though I wasn’t actually saying actual words.” The granddaughter of a Sand Mountain, Alabama bluegrass and gospel singer, she came by her love to music honestly. “There was always music around me growing up whether it was Grandaddy’s gospel singing or Saturday house cleaning days with my Mom and sisters singing Fleetwood Mac at the top of our lungs.”